[Artemisia] News Regarding Estrella War XXVIII

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Mon May 2 14:38:43 CDT 2011

Greetings unto the Populace of Artemisia.

While I realize that Estrella War attendance is not something that is
expected from the populace of this Kingdom at this time, I am also mindful
of the fact that we are part of a larger society and Estrella War is an
important part of that for some of the Artemisian populace.  I feel that it
is important to look at the impact that this has on our Kingdom as a whole
especially since the new dates conflict with our Spring Crown Tournament
schedule as written in Kingdom Law.

I will be speaking to Their Majesties and Their Highnesses about this matter
and working with them to determine if it is in the best interest of the
Kingdom to make any changes with our Kingdom calendar.   If anyone wishes to
have input into this discussion, including commentary or questions, please
send them to artemisianseneschal at gmail dot com  and I will certainly
consider those items as well.

Thank you,
Theodora
Kingdom Seneschal

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 12:58 PM, Mineko Murai wrote:

> ESTRELLA WAR XXVIII MOVES TO NEW SITE AND NEW DATE!!
>
> The Kingdom of Atenveldt is pleased to announce that next year's Estrella
> War will be held at a new site (Schnepf Farms in Queen Creek, AZ), and will
> be scheduled later in the year than prior wars (March 27-April 2, 2012).

[snip]