[Artemisia] News Regarding Estrella War XXVIII

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Mon May 2 19:04:13 CDT 2011

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Chuck Heisler Jr. <conradvz at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Why would we EVER allow any other Kingdoms events change our Kingdom
> events?
>
> By implication, what you are suggesting is that Estrella is more important
> than Artemisian Crown.
>
> I could not disagree more.
>
> Conrad von Zuberbuhler

My intention was not to say any such thing nor have ANY decisions been made
in this matter.  My intent was to open a dialogue to consider whether or not
it is relevant to the Kingdom as a whole to have the option to maintain
Kingdom presence, either official or as participants, at out of Kingdom
events at all.  Since we are part of a worldwide organization, I felt that
this is worthy of discussion and opportunity for input from the people of
the Kingdom.  Your comment is appreciated and duly noted.

~Theodora