[Artemisia] Event Bid Requests - Corona...um...A Party for Their Majesties

Diana Hoff dainya at moonhillcraft.com
Tue May 3 21:54:24 CDT 2011

Greetings from Dainya, Lady-In-Waiting to Her Royal Highness Claire, Crown
Princess of Artemisia.

It is my privilege to bring before you the following communication from Their
Royal Highnesses Ronan Gierson ta Rautalathti and Clare de Lacy.
------------------------------

Greetings from Ronan & Clare, Crown Prince & Princess of Artemisia

We would like to request of The Populace event bids for the first weekend of
September 2011, for which we hope to hold a celebration for our Beloved and
Esteemed Parents, Their Majesties Morgan & Esabell.  Since Their Reign will
surely last forever, we hope this will be the first of many glorious festivities
in Their Honor. We request the site be suitable for camping and have access to
accommodations nearby for visiting family. The site should allow for armored
combat, rapier combat and archery activities.  While equestrian activities would
be highly desirous at this event, bids would not be dismissed due to lack
thereof.  Please send your bids electronically to Us, the Kingdom Exchequer and
the Kingdom Seneschal at the emails below. We would also invite event bids for
Crown Tourney October 2011 and Kingdom Collegium November 2011. Please feel free
to contact us with any questions you may have.

In Their Majesties Honor and the Gloria of Artemisia,

Their Royal Highnesses Ronan Gierson ta Rautalathti & Clare de Lacy

artemisianheirs at yahoo.com
artemisianseneshal at gmail.com
artemisiaexchequer at yahoo.com