[Artemisia] Fw: Baronial Collegium May 21st, 2011

Kerri Kennison kortland01 at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 09:58:11 CDT 2011

Arnhold Baronial Collegium

TimeSaturday, May 21 · 9:00am - 6:00pm

________________________________

LocationBarony of Arnhold - Meridian Academy
2311 E Lanark Street
Meridian, ID

________________________________

Created ByKerri Kennison

________________________________

 http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=212091725469228
More InfoThe Barony of Arnhold would invite all gentles to a day of higher
learning. Scholars from throughout the Kingdom will be sharing their knowledge
and prowess with one and all. HE Sagan von Osten-see will be hosting a
“Armoured” Fighting Seminar. We have promise of Equestrian, Cooking, Costuming,
Archery, and Thrown Weapons classes. We would welcome all instructors to please
share their historical knowledge and contact the ...Class Coordinator regarding
the class you would like to teach. The Laurels of Arnhold would challenge all
students and apprentices to teach a class!
Class listings will be posted at http://www.baronyarnhold.org/soon and updated
accordingly.

HE Jofrior and crew have promised a comforting luncheon of breads, soups and
deliciousness throughout the afternoon so individuals do not have to leave site
while classes are going!

On Sunday, May 22 2011, Their Royal Highnesses have offered their “shooting
range” for all Archers and Thrown Weapons experts to enjoy.

There will also be armored combat as well as Equestrian activities.

Start time: 12:00 noon (weather pending) Directions available on the website at:
http://www.baronyarnhold.org/
NOTE:  This has moved to Brian and Elise's Ranch:  directions will be updated on
the website.  Please contact Her Royal Highness Clare with any questions you
might have.

Directions: Take your best route to I84 S EAGLE RD/ID-55 N via EXIT 46 toward
MCCALL/EMMETT. Turn LEFT onto E FRANKLIN RD. Take the 1st RIGHT onto N NOLA RD.
Take the 1st RIGHT onto E LANARK ST. 2311 E LANARK ST is on the RIGHT.

Site Fee: $6.50 00 adult member, children 6-14 $5.00, non member surcharge $5.00

Luncheon Fee: $3.50 per person