[Artemisia] Must Be the Weather

Gene Mealey rapierfighter at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 11:19:49 CDT 2011

I'd gladly lift the glass...if it weren't frozen to the table....

Baron Antoine

"The fastest way to a man's heart is through his wrist..."

Thorian Thorsen

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence,
therefore, is not an act but a habit."
Aristotle

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be."

Socrates