[Artemisia] Quest for Camelot !

Juliana Foxcroft julifox at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 16:24:02 CDT 2011

It’s almost here again - our annual camping season opener! Details regarding
site fees and rules are posted at www.questforcamelot.org.

Plans are in the works for heavy fighting, light fighting, equestrian
activities, and archery - details and schedules to be posted on the website
shortly, and will be posted at Troll as well.

We are still in need of classes and teachers!  Please consider sharing your
knowledge with us this year.  If you're interested, please send me a private
email with your SCA name, mundane name, class name, description, size limits,
materials needed and/or fee, etc. Or, if you prefer, you can go to
www.questforcamelot.org, click on the "volunteer" link, and fill in your
information there - it will get to me either way.  Times will be assigned on a
first-come, first-served basis but some classes can overlap. Just contact me if
you have any questions.

Speaking of Arts & Sciences, please bring your A&S projects to share!  Our new
Minister of Arts and Sciences, THL Fiona of the Harp, is working on the details
for a competition and I should have those posted for you tonight or tomorrow.

Merchants!  There is no merchant fee for Quest!  And we'd love to have you!
Please contact Lady Kolfrosta (exchequer at schattentor.org) with the name of your
business and a description of what you'll be selling.  We're also happy to post
a link to your website, if you have one!

Hope to see you there!

YIS,

THL Juliana Foxcroft
who can't believe it's May already!