[Artemisia] Must Be the Weather

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 20:01:30 CDT 2011

----- Original Message ----
> From: Bruce Padget bapadget at gmail.com

> On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 4:08 PM, Dawn Tavares <dtavares1 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > A hot snap would mean running around in public wearing just my body
>linen...which is terribly un-ladylike.
>

> If anyone but you had suggested that anything you do could be
> unladylike, it would have been enough to bring me out of retirement
> from fighting.
>
> Niccolo

I have the great fortune to spend every evening with Dama Aurora, and I can
honestly say that she is NEVER un-ladylike, and I have the Bubba Stik (yes that
is the correct spelling of "Stik" in this case) and steel-scabbard sword cane
ready to correct ANY man who says otherwise about her.  Grrrrrrruff!
Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP