[Artemisia] Arn Hold Baronial Collegium Lunch

ricki radford ricki_vee at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 10:21:17 CDT 2011

Greetings to all who are planning to attend the Barony of Arn Hold's Collegium on May 21st.

We are planning a grab and go lunch so that you do not have to leave site or miss classes to fuel up your body.  Lunch will be available between 11:30 am to 1:30pm.

For $3.50 you can come by the dining area and pick up your lunch of a sandwich and 2 side dishes.

Please plan to bring your own beverages.  We may have a coin operated soda machine available, and there are water fountains at the site.

MENU
Baguette or Wrap Sandwich (we will have turkey and ham varieties)
Chips
Pasta Salad
Humus and vegetables
marinated vegetable salad

Don't forget that we will also be doing a fundraiser of a Bake Sale and Dessert auction.