[Artemisia] Kingdom Arts and Sciences Winners

Laura Stumpp osondrea at gmail.com
Tue May 10 21:47:25 CDT 2011

Thanks so much for posting the complete list of how things went at the
competition! I really wanted to know how everything turned out. I wish you
could post pictures with all of those entries!

And, by the way, everyone, yeah, that's my student who did the flax: Maud
Teler. It was her first competition. (Bragging about my student...)
Osondrea