[Artemisia] Castle Siege Post-Siege Revel Updates

Tammy Anderson tanderson1028 at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 12:29:31 CDT 2011

My Lords and Ladies:

By now, I hope you have all heard about the grand celebration planned in
SilverKeep on July 22-24, 2011.

I have updates that I hope will entice you to attend.  All fighters are invited
to compete in combat matches for the $100 cash purse, gifted to us by a generous
patron who would like to see more of the skill of Artemisia's noble warriors.
The winner of "My Lady's Favor" game will also receive a cash prize.

Also, I am pleased to announce that Lord John of York, the Kingdom Deputy --
Thrown Weapons, has graciously offered to preside over a thrown-weapons
contest.

Finally, I would like to invite all brewers in the kingdom to bring a sample of
your goods for the tasting competition.  A prize will be offered for the
populace favorite.

We have a fabulous event planned, and only your presence will make it a
success!  We look forward to hosting you.  Please do not hesitate to contact me
if I may answer any of your questions or provide you more information.

In glorious service,

Lady Tammy of SilverKeep
Autocrat
Castle Siege Post-Siege Revel