[Artemisia] Subject: Kingdom Arts and Sciences Thanks

VLJ1930 at aol.com VLJ1930 at aol.com
Sat May 14 12:26:56 CDT 2011

I would like to thank Baroness Casamira for this great opportunity to enter
 a Kingdom Arts and Sciences event and for all her work coordinating  it.
Her energy and love for SCA is such great incentive.

The MOAS of the Barony of Sentinels' Keep, Dame Annys was generous in her
offer to 'schlep' my entries down and her encouragement gave me the
confidence  to enter.  Her knowledge and gracious style  greatly improved the
presentation of my entries.

I also would like to thank the judges and those who made suggestions and
comments.  I learned so much in reading the judging sheets and appreciate
your encouragement too.   The beautiful participation scrolls and  tokens I
received already have a special place in my SCA  experiences!

You ALL made this event a wonderful opportunity for  me.

I am so sorry I was not able to attend and see everyone's excellent
entries in person.
Lady Vigdis of the Keep (and the gray socks...)