[Artemisia] Introduction and Pennsic

James McManus maghnuis at gmail.com
Mon May 16 21:47:04 CDT 2011

Greetings to the Great Hall of Artemisia,

I am Maghnuis MagUidhir, proud son of the Gryphons of Northshield,
and humble servant of the Artemisian Gryphons as acting Pursuivant of their
Shire of Otherhill.

After an unfortunate respite of some 7 years, it is my intent to return home
to Pennsic this year.
At this point I do not yet know how I am getting there.  I am exploring all
possibilities, driving or riding with someone from the area
or even making the journey anachronistically aerial. I will
travel relatively lightly as I do not expect to be recovered sufficiently to
be
back in harness for this War.