[Artemisia] Call to all merchants

angusmar44 at yahoo.com angusmar44 at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 22:47:40 CDT 2011

All Hail from the Barony of Gryphon's Lair!
The grass is sprouting and the blooms are blooming!  It's spring at last.  And
with that soon comes camping season.  With that in mind, this May, during the
mundane Memorial holiday, will be our event 'Quest for the Holy Land' at the
Weber County Campgrounds by Causey Reservoir.  Come one, come all merchants!
If you are a merchant, or know of a merchant, please seriously consider and
contact me to reserve your spot to show your wares at our illustrious event.
The swarms of people making heir pilgrimage to the Holy Lands will be rolling
through our camps.  This will be a good chance to rub elbows with the good
people and their money!

Please contact Maida Mairi Mair, proprietress of The Mairi Trinketry (fka Rose's
Trinketry) to reserve your spot of ground to pitch your business.  You can email
me at norsmaiden at yahoo.com or message me on facebook.

Thank you and please come again!