[Artemisia] Quest for Camelot - Weather Conditions

Juliana Foxcroft julifox at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 18:50:00 CDT 2011

It has been brought to my attention that there is some concern regarding the
flash flood watch that we're currently under here in Western Northshield.

Elk spoke with the campground owners today and was told by Troy that the highest
he has ever seen the water come was to a distance below the corrals, and he does
not foresee it getting anywhere near that this weekend.  Elk also spoke with
Keith Gibson, who is the preeminent weather forecaster in these parts, who told
him that while we likely will get rain tomorrow, but there is a possibility that
the system may go around us.

At this point in time, there are absolutely no plans to cancel Quest for
Camelot.