[Artemisia] Strong Tents

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sun May 22 15:57:31 CDT 2011

Lord Angus,

> We are thinking of purchasing a marquis canvas tent.  Is it better to buy the
> one with one pole or the one with two poles, and why?

Unfortunately your question must be answered with questions in return- What size
and what shape/design (Marquis yes, but square or rectangle Marquis) are we
discussing?  I have 20 years experience with period tents, I'm happy to share my
knowledge, but I need a more detailed starting point.
Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP