[Artemisia] Feast for Conquest - menu, in case anyone had ?

Bronzehelm Webminister bronzehelmwebminister at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 12:25:17 CDT 2011

Actually there has been a small change to the feast. It is now a Shepherds Pie
instead of Chicken pot pie. :) Everything else is the same.

Also, I want to make the note that, while there HAS been some rather impressive
flooding in the Huntley, MT area, the event is still going off without a hitch!
The land on which we will be camping has not been flooded. However, this may
mean that anyone coming fromWyoming may need to seek an alternate route to get
to the site. I'm terrible at directions so I will see if I can't get something
written up for those who may be coming from Wyoming and post it tomorrow. As
always, check for road closures before you start your journey!

Hope to see many faces this coming weekend!

Lady Nicole