[Artemisia] Fwd: [SCAHRLDS] Heralds Point at Pennsic wants YOU!

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Mon May 23 23:01:41 CDT 2011

Forwarding as requested. Heralds and non-heralds, alike, are welcome, as
she states. It is truly a grand time, and anyone who is going to Pennsic
from Artemisia, I suggest you at least stop by to see what all the
hoopla is about. :-)

Baroness Shauna
(who wishes she could find that transporter to zap over there for all
the fun)