[Artemisia] Quest for the Holy Lands Update

Michelle Mazur aoe_sunshine at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 00:43:52 CDT 2011

Site:
The site is in good shape and is ready for Quest. Because of the extremely wet weather that we’ve had the creek is flowing at a very high level so camping will be restricted to the meadow. Because of the high water please pay extra attention to where your children are at all times, their safety is YOUR responsibility.
Youth Activities:
Beginning beading – an introduction to using beads in a fun way
Beginning blackwork – a very basic introduction to using blackwork patterns
Youth combat and melee – the Kingdom Youth Marshal will be organizing youth combat and a melee situation. If your child wants to participate please bring their gear as we don’t have much loaner gear.
Face painting
And much much more!

YIS,
Lady Michelle