[Artemisia] At your service

Travis Schenck mr.schenck at gmail.com
Tue May 24 12:37:41 CDT 2011

Dear Populace of Artemisia,

It is my pleasure to offer my services to you as Kingdom Chatelain. As
Chatelain it is my vocation to provide support for the various groups of the
kingdom as they work to promote the SCA and welcome new members to the SCA.
I'll soon be contacting the Seneschals and Chatelain's of the various SCA
chapters in Artemisia to asses their needs. However to the populace at large
I wish to extend my services should you need help with how to share the SCA,
Putting together Demos that meet your needs and your audiences, and
welcoming new people to our Game.

I also invite any member of the populace to share their insights, ideas, and
suggestions with me so that I can improve and help others improve their time
in the SCA.

I am yours in Service

Lord Ramon De Javier
Chatelain Artemisia

Please address emails to

artemisiachat at gmail.com

--
If you wish to understand today, you must search yesterday.  ~Pearl S. Buck