[Artemisia] (no subject)

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 18:13:50 CDT 2011

Apologies to those who receive this multiple times-

As Memorial Day approaches, I ask all of my friends and family to join me in not
only thanking my fellow mlitary vets, but also your local police, firefighters,
and EMTs. Don't just post an email or status saying thank you, go out and do it
whenever/wherever you see someone in uniform, walk up and say "thank you for
putting your life on the line to do your job, we couldn't survive without you"
and shake their hands.
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP