[Artemisia] Memorial Day, was (no subject)

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 15:35:27 CDT 2011

----- Original Message ----

Lady Cecily,

What would cause you to be "weirded out"?  I should probably also mention that I
don't just do this on Memorial Day, I do it every time I see one of them, in a
non-duty setting, of course.  I would never walk up to an EMT at an accident
scene and interrupt his/her work just to say "thanks for doing what I just
interrupted".  IMHO it's important to let them know that they are appreciated,
and everyone I've thanked like that has been sincerely happy to be thanked
one-on-one.

For Veterans' Day, I'll be sending a personal "Thank You" card to all of the
living Medal of Honor recipients, thanking them for their actions on the date
they earned the Medal (there are currently 85 living recipients).  If anyone
would like to join me in doing so, feel free to contact me in private for
further info.
Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP