[Artemisia] Memorial Day, was (no subject)

Spring Dew springdew at gmail.com
Thu May 26 16:04:59 CDT 2011

Not a Lady yet, but thanks.

That sounds like a very kind gesture and the recipients probably appreciate
it a great deal.

As a not-dead person, I'd personally rather not be associated with a dead
heroes' day. I don't feel much like a hero either, but that's a different
conversation involving opinions on what it means to be a hero. What it means
to be dead is a little more concrete.

I'm not saying don't approach the folks you mentioned previously - I
encourage people to do what feels right to them. But if you get some funny

And that's all I gots to say about that.  Hope you have a wonderful evening!

Cecily