[Artemisia] Quest in Gryphon's Lair is NOT flooded!

Danielle Perkin tsrapierblue at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 23:37:10 CDT 2011

I have just arrived home from Memorial Campground in Huntsville and all the roads and the camping is safe and dry.  The river is flowing high and fast, so please don't go near the water, but the event itself should go well.  We will have a roaring fire in the lodge if weather turns cold and the spirited dancing at the Ball Saterday night should keep everyone warm. ;)

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Elizabeth Carter
Baroness Gryphon's Lair