[Artemisia] Uprising Land Deadline

Uprisng Land uprising.land at gmail.com
Sat May 28 20:42:09 CDT 2011

Greetings populace of Artemesia!
 Uprising is quickly approaching! Due to some unforseen issues, the land
allocation pre-registration cut off date has been postponed to June 1,
2011.  If there are any of you out there who have not registered your
household for land, I strongly encourage you all to do so. After that date
all campers not preregistered for land will be assigned to "Open Camping".
Please remember that if you pre-registered for the event, it does NOT mean
that you have land.  These are different entities this year.  Please include
your camp name, the name and contact information for the camp coordinator,
how many people you will have in your camp, and your preferance for noisy
areas or quieter areas.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at Uprising.land at gmail.com

Thank you, and I hope to see you all at the event!
Cristina Louise More
Land Allocation Steward