[Artemisia] Rapier at Uprising XXV

John Gibson scjdgibson at gmail.com
Sun May 29 01:46:36 CDT 2011

And here I thought the schedule would be done by now.  As it sits at
Uprising XXV The Rapier Schedule will be something like this:

Wednesday        10a - 4ish : Melees, Most will be guest designed scenarios.

Thursday             10a - 1 : Melees

2 - 5ish : TBA (Hoping for the Non-Don Tourney hosted by Don Elyas)

Matheus de Petyn will be playing a prize all day with the single challenges
being fought from 2pm till he is worn out.

Friday                    10a - 2p: Hexa Tournament hosted by Lord Grifon De
Radonvilliers and Lady Kirannaa Davydova

                                2p - 5ish: Melees

(If  Don Elyas's schedule wont allow it, the Non-Don Tournament will be
moved to Friday 3ish till done)

Saturday              10a - 2p: The Rose and Butterfly Tournament hosted by
Don Conchobhar

                                2p - whenever: Melees, Starting with the
timed War scenario.  We will run any remaining guest scenarios and play till
we drop, leaving it so people can leave as they need to get ready for court
or anything else they have to do.

There is also a discussion about a Novice Tournament that will encompass
Rapier, Archery, and Thrown weapons.  Things will be shifted to accommodate
this also.  The one thing I am actually sorry no one offered to run was a
torchlight tourney as with the exception of court and the balls, the
evenings are pretty clear Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

If anyone has any last minute wants, desires, wishes, or scenario plans they
would like run, just shoot me an e-mail to scjdgibson at gmail.com (The website
forwarding seems intermittent)