[Artemisia] Exploratory Scribe's Guild meeting

Ashley Aedo sarcastic.muppet at gmail.com
Tue May 31 11:58:03 CDT 2011

This Thursday, June 2 at 7:00 PM we are holding a scribes guild meeting at
the Mounteer household. Time is 7 PM - about 8:30 PM. Address is 678 West
and 1600 North in Orem. Look for the Large Blue Van.

We welcome all skill and interest levels at this get together. We want to
have an organization wherein people can learn about calligraphy and
illumination from other scribes as well as show off some of their own work.
We want to encourage more people to have fun making SCA scrolls.

At this meeting we will try and have some fairly easy scroll assignments
available for those who are interested and plenty of encouragement for those
who already have a project underway.

Please feel free to join us this Thursday for a fun time with paint, ink,
and paper.

Summary Info follows:

What: Scribes Guild Meeting
Who: Anyone with interest in the Scribal Arts
Where: 678 West 1600 North, Orem. Feel free to take exit 271 off of the I-15
and head East from there. Street parking is available.
When: Thursday 2 June 2011, 7-8:30 PM

--Yamanouchi Eidou