[Artemisia] Looking for a Device (Prince and Princess)

Hastings Sanderson hodgepatch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:41:09 CDT 2011

As of 2004, the Laurel ruling is that no arms are registered for the
heirs.  Kingdoms are encouraged to display the Kingdom arms with a lable as
is period practice.  Here's the Cover Letter from the submissions of
December 2003 explaining it.  Might be why you couldn't find anything
http://heraldry.sca.org/loar/2003/12/03-12cl.html

Ever to Your Service.
Praksedys