[Artemisia] Archery Winter Challenge

Clark Otterness (Bjorn) otterness at altamistalpacas.com
Tue Nov 8 13:38:31 CST 2011

Greetings archers,

The Archery Winter Challenge is underway and the teams are starting to
form.  We have six teams so far and I hope there will be more before
long.  Teams of three archers can be made up from archers from
anywhere in the Kingdom, they do not have to all be from the same
group.  If you would like to be on a team and don't know of anyone
else to team-up with let me know and I'll try to match you up with
others that I know who are looking for teammates.

The latest scores, team standings and rules are now available for
viewing on the Scores Website.  <www.scores-sca.org>

When a shoot is complete have the warranted marshal forward the
scores, along with the names, team name and type of bow to me for
posting on the Scores Website.  Send the information to
<otterness at altamistalpacas.com>.

YIS,
Master Bjorn Hrafnsson
Archer General