[Artemisia] Best of Tournaments Illuminated

Dori Andrepont dori.andrepont at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 14:37:08 CST 2011

I don't believe I have seen this announcement here before, so I thought I
would post it.

Doria

*The Best of Tournaments Illuminated*

Nominations are now being accepted for *The Best of Tournaments Illuminated*,
special 68-page publication planned to be available for purchase in the
fall of 2012. If you have read an article that was particularly helpful or
insightful, now is the time to nominate that work for inclusion. Articles
can have been published in *Tournaments Illuminated* any time since its
inception, and you may nominate as many articles as you would like. An
updated listing of articles can be found at www.sca.org/ti/topic.html. Most
columns (book reviews, museum listings, etc.) will not be included, but
feel free to nominate humor pieces, poetry, artwork, etc. Should you happen
to have the contact information for the original contributor, we would
appreciate it if you could share it will us. Nominations will be accepted
through March 1, 2012, and may be e-mailed to pubmanager at sca.org, or mailed
to Dar’C O’Neal, 22333 Harbor Ridge Ln. #5, Torrance, CA 90502.