[Artemisia] Yay for Good TV! :D

Ysabel de Lille ysabel_delille at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 16:34:59 CST 2011

Knights of Mayhem will be premiering tonight, thanks to National Geographic. It starts, I believe, at 7pm, and there is a second episode right after. For those who love and adore our dear William the Dragonhearted, he will be featured (somewhere, at some time or another) in this show, since he's one of the main blacksmiths. I'm so proud of how far he's come, how well he's done for himself, and how far his talents have been stretched from the very little he was given to start with, to being a premier armour maker for the world of jousting today. Go little bro! :D

~*~Lady Ysabel la Serena de Lille~*~

"Let's just say I'm someone who's chosen to embrace the full spectrum of our reality." ~Dr Helen Magnus, Sanctuary