[Artemisia] Yay for Good TV! :D

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Wed Nov 16 12:32:27 CST 2011

When I first took note of the knights of mayhem I had *no* idea anyone in the SCA was involved with it.  I would second what Mst. Julianna said.  We all have our own opinions and we all have every right to express those opinions, as long as we keep it civil.  I think the things that I disliked the most in what I saw were:  1) the attitude of some of the people   2) concern for the safety of the horses  3) the clothing.  Again, as Juliana said, the armor looked very, very nice.

Gefjon