[Artemisia] Yay for Good TV! :D

David T. Sorum armorbug1 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 17:07:35 CST 2011

Not everyone likes my work...but then again, I didn't put my work in front of the ENTIRE WORLD.  If opinion is what motivates you, perhaps you shouldn't have
chosen something so high-profile.  Celebrity comes with detractors and you better grow a VERY thick skin and quick!  Your friends are still your friends even if they don't like the show.  And, not everyone on the Arie knows who you are...so a private conversation is right out.

Me?  Turned the station after the first commercial break.

"if you dont like the show then you dont have to watch it. but please dont get on here and rip it apart. I am putting everything I have into this show to make it work and I think its rather rude when people I consider my friends to get on here and bad mouth the work I do. I dont get on here saying how much I dont like your boss, or the clothes you wear to work look terrible. so why would you do the same thing to me. honestly if you dont like it then at least have the guts to say it to my face for a private conversation."