[Artemisia] Anonymous 4 concert in Logan, Utah

Bradley Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Wed Nov 16 19:51:22 CST 2011

Wow.  I saw them in Sun Valley a dozen+ years ago.  They are AMAZING.

Anyone with any interest at all in good music should go.

-Braden (jealous that Logan is too far for an evening trip...)

Baron K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL,OP,GA
http://myweb.cableone.net/amefinch/Braden/index.html
(Brad Wolf)
If stupidity is a disease, your case appears to be malignant.
But don't worry, I've heard that the cure is easily administered via a
delicate process involving a baseball bat...