[Artemisia] Fwd: Hey, I finally found this opportunity :(

Asheel Terestini ashe_el at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 07:08:02 CST 2011

90% of the time these types of emails are sent because of a cookie or something embedded within pulls from a contact list.  Not because the account was hacked. Cleared cookies, cleared contact list. Hopefully this will prevent further issues.

I appoligize for the email being sent to the list.

Ashé'el