[Artemisia] Knights of Mayhem show

Redhawk sca_redhawk at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 18:10:34 CST 2011

Morgan.. My only question is what are the horses wearing?  I haven't watched the show either and don't know what channel to go to to find it.  I need to watch the show before I really have any opinion.  You're right.. it's not SCA.  And those of us who do have horses that participate in equine SCA activities or have ridden horses that participate are very grateful our Equestrian Marshals have safety precautions in place for our equine.
What channel and what time does this show come on?  I'd like to see it.
Redhawk