[Artemisia] Observations of West Kingdom Video (was: Question for Kurtis/...

SirMLL at aol.com SirMLL at aol.com
Fri Nov 18 21:52:10 CST 2011

I believe the fighter is the same person, just from different angles;
William the Lucky.  He does have bars over the eyes, just not in very good
shape; some folks made them of lighter metal than was prudent, and they tended
to get bent a lot during the day.  Good mail was not impossible to obtain,
just rare.  Also in the video, that I recognize easily, are Paul of
Bellatrix and Duke Aonghis (the infamous one).   A fun film to watch;  how we ever
lived through it with that average level of protection (and the  West was
better than most) is a mystery.

In a message dated 11/17/2011 3:04:15 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,