[Artemisia] Chivalry and Opinions

Cross Reardon starr.cross.reardon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 23:46:59 CST 2011

For period works on King Arthur, and some others from the same time period,
you can go to project gutenberg (www.gutenberg.org) or other sites to
download free versions of the following:

History of the Britons 796 Nennius
History of the Kings of Britain 1136 Geoffrey of Monmouth
The Mabinogion 14th Cen. Anonymous
The Gododdin (Gododin) 6th Cen. Aneirin
On the Ruin of Britain 6th Cen. Gildas

Tiernbard ap Gwalchmai