[Artemisia] Chivalry and Opinions

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 00:06:18 CST 2011

----- Original Message -----

BULLSEYE!  Giving my long-time friend, who may or may not agree with each of my opinions, a smile and a laugh was very much my intent.  We can disagree with each other and still be friends folks, we just have to remember to "talk" to each other as a friend, not as "the opposition".
That's my opinion, anyway.
wrth gwrs Allais bod cam (my motto, in Welsh)
Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP