[Artemisia] Observations of West Kingdom Video (was: Question for Kurtis/...

Tamar Black Sea tamar at coteduciel.org
Sat Nov 19 10:43:32 CST 2011

Michael wrote:
"how we ever lived through it with that average level of protection (and
the West was better than most) is a mystery."
:-)  :-)  :-)  The "jump in and do it" attitude is one of the things
that keeps me engaged in the SCA. :-)

Can you identify which frames Paul of Bellatrix appears in? I would love
to see him fight back in the day.

I also have to pay tribute to the unknown film maker who shot this
footage. My guess is that he (or she) was shooting on 8 mm film.
Shooting slow motion goes through MILES of film....and then you have to
pay to have it all developed. I'm really grateful that someone took the
time and spent the money all those years ago, to get this footage.

-tamar