[Artemisia] Arn Hold EQ end of year get together potluck

Brian Dix bd300win at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 19 13:06:56 CST 2011

Hello one and all

Just a reminder tommorrow 2pm at the T&R ranch is our annual year end potluck get together.

If you are not a current arn hold equestrian but would like to see what we do and or talk to current arn hold equestrians you are more than welcome to join us.

The ‘easiest’ directions are as follows

From anywhere East of Middleton access hwy 44/state st West bound
Go West thru Middleton on hwy 44/state st
Shortly after the speed limit goes up from 35 (less than a mile) there will be a feed store on the left (south, white building) shortly after that on the right (north) will be ‘Emmett Rd’ turn right (north) onto ‘Emmett Rd’
Once on ‘Emmett Rd’ just drive, eventually you will come to a stop sign at a T intersection of ‘South Slope’ and ‘Emmett Rd’
Turn left (west) on ‘South Slope’ in less than a mile ‘South Slope’ (paved rd) will make a 90 degree turn to the right (north) DON”T
Continue straight onto the ‘gravel’ road ‘Mustang Lane’ Once on Mustang you are almost there
the road will turn a couple times and become ‘Appaloosa Lane’ (don’t worry there are no cross roads to turn on)
you will come to another T intersection with ‘Appaloosa Lane’ and ‘Palomino Lane’  turn left (west)
Congratulation you are now on our property we are the section on your left (south) go to the end of the ‘gravel’ road 1/4mile driveway is on the left (south)

My number is 631-6867
Nessa is 870-8985

Thanks

Ruger & Nessa