[Artemisia] Fw: Birthday Announcement

jedda_fw at yahoo.com jedda_fw at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 08:38:33 CST 2011

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Vsevolod Igorevich <vsevolod_igorevich at yahoo.com>
To: jedda_fw at yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 3:18 PM
Subject: Birthday Announcement

SITE: Smithfield Youth Center, 55 North 25 West in Smithfield, Utah.  This is a dry site, and no candles or open flames are allowed.  Site will be open from 9:00 am until 9:00 pm.
SITE FEE: Adults $9.00, Minors (6-15) $5.00, 5 and under are free.  There will be a non-member surcharge of $5.00 per person.  Checks should be made payable to: Shire of Cote du Ciel, SCA, Inc.
ACTIVITIES: In addition to the competitions for our shire champions, we will be holding our annual "Saxe on the Brain" tournament for those who have been fighting armored combat for 3 years or less.  The prize shall be a saxe knife.
FEAST: Dinner shall consist of a variety of period soups and breads.  The fee will be $3.00.  Please bring a plate of holiday cookies to share.  There will also be a sandwich luncheon fund raiser for the Shire.
DIRECTIONS: Take your best route to Smithfield, Utah.  From Main Street (U.S. Highway 91), turn to the West on Center Street.  This is the intersection with 7-11 on the Southeast corner, and a grassy park with a small artillery gun on the Northwest corner.  The first right, to the North, after the small yellow brick building, is the entrance to the parking lot.  Our site is the large yellow brick building that used to be a church.
EVENT STEWARDS: Dvoryanin Vsevolod Igorevich, vsevolod_igorevich at yahoo.com, 435-764-7181, and Lady Zoya, winterfirewolf at gamil.com, 801-703-0752.
FEAST STEWARD: Mistress Rebecca Chadderton, mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com, 435-232-6951.