[Artemisia] Black Friday

Ysabel de Lille ysabel_delille at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 23:55:17 CST 2011

Black Friday...my official stay-home-all-day-and-play-computer-games-in-my-pjs day. :) This year? Purple Eeyore Pjs. :) Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!

~*~Lady Ysabel la Serena de Lille~*~

"Let's just say I'm someone who's chosen to embrace the full spectrum of our reality." ~Dr Helen Magnus, Sanctuary

Once again I want to encourage all of you to STAY HOME ON BLACK FRIDAY!!!!  Get the good deals on Saturday, but leave the stores empty on Friday.  Why, you may ask?  To see a dozen economic analysts lose their minds trying to explain why the "busiest shopping day of the year" had ZERO business.

Morgan