[Artemisia] A moment of your regular veiwing pleasure

Svein inn fróði svein_the_wise at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 1 02:41:22 CDT 2011

Iron Balls: The Masked Edition is coming soon and we have some openings for classes, our humble shire would appreciate the knowledge of our cousins. If you have interest in teaching a class on the 8th of October, please contact the Autocrat. Thanks again.... Oh keep in mind if you would like a seat for feast there are still a few available, please reserve by the 5th of October by contacting the Yum-Yum maker: (Feast-O-Viking) Lord Svein inn fróði .... If you have food concerns contact me as well....
Now returning you to the regularly scheduled entertainment.

I tjeneste med sandfærdig vedholdenhed. At være snarere end at synes.

Lord Svein inn fróði