[Artemisia] crown

Hellfyre N'Brymstone hellfyrenbrymstone at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 20:06:33 CDT 2011

Duke Sean won defeating Ibrahim
On Oct 1, 2011 4:42 PM, "Max Schell" <frederickvonbaden at maxschell.com>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Haven't seen the tweets, any word from Crown Tourney?
>

> YIS,
>
> Frederick
>
> Max Schell
> 619-208-6622
>
> Sent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT&T

for classes, our humble shire would appreciate the knowledge of our cousins.
If you have interest in teaching a class on the 8th of October, please
contact the Autocrat. Thanks again.... Oh keep in mind if you would like a
seat for feast there are still a few available, please reserve by the 5th of
October by contacting the Yum-Yum maker: (Feast-O-Viking) Lord Svein inn
fróði .... If you have food concerns contact me as well....