[Artemisia] Gryphon's Ball

Michelle Mazur aoe_sunshine at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 16:36:42 CDT 2011

The Barony of Gryphon’s Lair is proud to announce the 2nd annual Gryphon’s Ball. There will be plenty of music and dancing to tempt even those not usually found on the dance floor. Our fair Baroness loves to dance and has challenged the peoples of Artemisia to come and show their prowess at this noble art.
Where:   1st Presbyterian Church in Ogden - 800 E 28th Street, Ogden, UT (BGL winter practice site)

How Much:  Adults$5    Those under 18 Free

When:   October 15, 2011 - site opens 11:00am - site closes 10:00pm

Set List:

Tangle Bransl
Dargason
Ruffty Tuffty
Petit Vriens

Scottish Bransl
Black Almond
Upon a Summers Day
Amoroso

Malties Bransl
Mdm. Cecilia's Almond
Gathering Peascods
Rostiboli

Washer Woman's Bransl
Heralds in Love
Ballo del Fiora
Quen Quar Qu

There will be breaks between each set where bardic competitions will be held to determine the new Baronial Bardic Champion! Bring your voice, bring your story, bring your instrument and wow the populace!
HE Elizabeth will be holding dance practice until 4:00pm with a short dinner break until 5:00pm when the ball will portion will start. There is no official set court, it will be a roving court between dance sets at the discretion of the Baron and Baroness.
Fundraiser:      Bake Sale / Brown Bag Raffle –With each baked item purchased a raffle ticket will be given which can then be entered into the brown bag raffle for different items. We have received several donations so far but we do need baked goods so please consider baking for your Barony!
Merchants are welcome, but please contact the autocrats to reserve a space
Contact Information:
Autocrat:            Lady Michelle of Harris upon York (Michelle Harris)                                                 aoe_sunshine at yahoo.com
Co-Autocrats:       Kirk and Mary Wiberg
mary.wiberg at us.army.mil