[Artemisia] Sigh. Another black eye for the SCA

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Fri Oct 21 08:31:48 CDT 2011

As posted in several other areas and other lists (including Facebook)...this person hasn't been a member since 1995. People keep bringing up his armor and which makes the general public think he is still part of our organization by association. I suspect he is participating in some splinter group which explains the equipment still being around. Push come to shove, he's not SCA.

Juliana