[Artemisia] Fwd: New changes/rules approved

Rick & Tina Olson rtolson25 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 21:59:41 CDT 2011

This doesn't say you can't use a hockey glove, it just says paint over the
logo and make some attempt to look period.  I'm all for the new guy that
made his own body armor from a blue barrel,  he just needs a cool tabbard to
help make it look pleasant to the eye.  These were the principals taught to
new members 30 years ago and I think they still apply.
Reinmar