[Artemisia] Fwd: [SCA Equestrian] Mock Hunts--who else does them?

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:34:23 CDT 2011

FANTASTIC conversation...  thought I would share it.

Freydis

Forwarded conversation
Subject: Re: [SCA Equestrian] Mock Hunts--who else does them?
------------------------

From: *Dianne Karp* <diannekarp at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 8:08 PM
To: sca-equine at midrealm.org

WE did something similar at a West Antir by charging the castle with
fighters lined up on either side of the gate as we went through it.  WE had
planned on doing some javelin tossing but ...........long story.

The fighters were thrilled!!!

Siobhan

--
Siobhan ni Seaghdha, OP