[Artemisia] Fwd: New changes/rules approved

Hellfyre N'Brymstone hellfyrenbrymstone at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:34:42 CDT 2011

Fine..s(b)marty pants!  I meant Rattan...geesh!  Straining the rattan?  Not
sure, you bigger boys would know more how to do that part.

As for STAINING the rattan, I used a simple wood stain.  No top coat and it
works just fine.  Took 3 coats total, just because I wanted solid color.
All done in less than 30 minutes and under $6.00.  I got the little can of
stain and have more than enough to do all my weapons in the future lol.
Rogue