[Artemisia] straining rattan, was Re: Fwd: New changes/rules approved

Bethoc du Cruford leishman10 at msn.com
Fri Oct 28 09:37:02 CDT 2011

If your fingers get all whacky and when typed your words they end up tacky....
 then instead of reinforment (does this mean you let them know again?),
train them, or stain them, or maybe even right brain them..

. whatever works... you guys are a hoot!

Bethoc
Who needed a good chuckle this morning, thanks.

RE: